Klein 32557 Multi-Bit Screwdriver/Nut Driver, Heavy Duty
Klein Tools' Interchangeable Multi-Bit Screwdrivers/Nut Drivers are heavy-duty tools designed for professionals. They are made of the highest-quality tempered steel with a torque-proof anchor in the handle. Strong, durable tips are manufactured with square edges to fit screw openings securely. They resist slippage and provide positive turning action. Stronger nut driver function improves bit-holding power, even with tough applications.
Multi-Bit Screwdriver/Nut Driver - Interchangeable Driver
- Nut Driver Size: 1/4", 5/16", 3/8"
- Philips Bits: #1,#2
- Slotted Bits: 1/4'' (6.4 mm), 3/16'' (4.8 mm)
- Hex Bits: 3/8"
- Shank Length: 2.95"
- Overall Length: 7.89"
List Price: $23.16
Our Price: $17.82
SALE Price: $14.98
You save $8.18!
Klein 85076 7-Piece Cushion Grip Screwdriver Set
Klein 85076 7 Piece Cushion Grip Screwdriver Set
This 7-Piece Klein Tools Screwdriver Set contains the most frequently used, general purpose screwdrivers. Included are three cabinet-tip, two Phillips-tip, and two keystone-tip style screwdrivers. Each screwdriver features Klein's patented Tip-Ident which allows quick identification of the type of screwdriver and tip orientation.
- General purpose selection of the most frequently used screwdrivers
- Includes: Three cabinet-tip, two Philips-tip, and two Keystone-tip styles
- Cushion-grip handle for smooth feel and corrosion resistance
- Internal flanges inside handle provide solid, twist resistant blade anchor
- Special heat-treated shafts
- Precision-machined tip for exact fit
- Meets or exceeds applicable ASME/ANST specifiactions
- Tip-indent quickly identifies the screw driver type and up orientation