Bucket Truck Rentals
Call Denise at 1-800-256-5186 or email email@example.com. We have competitive rates and will work with you to help meet your needs.
Truck Lease Agreement
- Must provide current proof of liability and comprehension insurance for the full value of the vehicle being rented.
- A-Aerial Service Company must be named as additional named insured/loss payee on the certificate of liability insurance as well as the vehicle value and vin number.
- Lessee is aware that the truck is renting month to month, the date can be extended if needed.
- A-Aerial Service Company must be given a copy of the certificate of liability before the time of rental.
- Lessee is responsible for any and all body damage, gouges in paint, broken windows, broken mirrors, smashed bins, tire wear, ect...
- Lessee is responsible for tail light damage, wiring damage due to overloaded bins, impact damage to boom and any front end alignment damage.
- Lessee is to make repairs within 30 days. If repairs are not made within 30 days , A-Aerial will make repairs and bill lessee.
- Lessee is responsible for maintenance including engine oil changes, and chassis lubrication at 90 day intervals.
- All traffic laws and licensing requirements for drivers of this unit must be met. The lessee will be responsible for all citations issued.
- Do not exceed the maximum combined gross weight. DO NOT OVERLOAD VEHICLE
- You are to notify A-Aerial within 72 hours of an accident.
- A signed rental agreement is required prior to release of rental units.
- Certificates of insurance are required prior to release of rental units.
- Credit approval is required prior to release of rental units.
- Major credit cards will be accepted with a signed credit card authorization form.
- Rentals are charged on a time-out through time-in basis.
- All delivery and return shipping and handling are the responsibility of the customer.
- Monthly rentals are charged on a 30 Day Billing Cycle.
- Weekly rates are one-third the monthly rental rates.
- Daily rates are available.
- Some rental units may have a minimum rental period.
- Some truck rentals require special drivers licensing.
- A deposit may be required.
- Monthly and weekly rates will only be prorated after the first full billing cycle.
- All damages, missing parts, tire wear, and fuel charges are the responsibility of the customer.
- Lease to own options may be available for some units.
- No rental credit due to inclement weather.