Composite Utility Pole Mount for 10" Pole Allied Bolt 6508
- Used as a mount for detachable pole steps on composite and fiberglass utility poles.
- Composite utility pole mounts are used in lieu of mount with Lag Screw on composite poles.
- Hole in Mount Plate accommodates 1/4" Tapping Screw to prevent rotation.
- Each mount is equipped with a stamped plate, special headed bolt, round washer and two nuts to prevent loosening over time.
- Hot dip galvanized to meet ASTM Specification A153.
Composite Utility Pole Mount H-6508
Our Price: $11.75
SALE Price: $9.14
You save $2.61!
5/8" Ground Rod Connector HammerLock Copper NVENT ERICO EHL58C1K
NVENT ERICO EHL58C1K 5/8" Ground Rod Connector Hammer Lock Copper
These ground rod connectors help to connect grounding conductors to ground rods. They are machined from highly conductive copper to provide a low-resistance connection and to withstand ground fault currents and lightning transients.
All-Threaded Galvanized Rod 3/4" X 12' PORT 14634
All Thread Rod 3/4 inches X 12 feet,hot dipped galvanized. ASTM A307 Grade B
All thread rod, commonly referred to as fully threaded rod, redi-rod, continuously threaded rod, TFL rod, and abbreviated ATR is used for general purpose fastening for anything from an anchor bolt to a through bolt. A variety of grades and materials are available.
" Must Ship LTL Freight"
-Due to the 10 ft length, this must ship LTL Freight.
-Due to limited shipping cost calculations, when ordering several of these please call for accurate freight cost.
Traveling Ground Bashlin 336A
The Bashlin 336A traveling ground reduces the possibility of electric shock due to accidental contact with energized conductors during stringing operations. They are heavy duty units designed for conductors Up to 336MCM (5/8")