GMP 10505 Super G Large Capacity Cable Lasher
GMP 10505 Super G Large Capacity Cable Lasher
The newest and largest of the GMP Lashers, this unit is designed to lash a large single or a combination of aerial cable to a supporting strand. It can be used for new installs or with existing cable in place.
- Lashes cable from about 2-1/2" to 5-1/4" outside diameter or multiple cables up to 5-3/4" combined outside diameter
- Lashes on strand from 11/32" to 1/2' diameter with one or two spiral wrappings of .061" or .065" diameter stainless steel wire
- Nominal spacing between wraps is approximately 18-19" (46 to 48 cm)
- Parallel-pull capability overcomes most terrain obstacles
- Wire tension constant regardless of amount on spool
- front rollers guide cables through the machine
- All smooth edges throughout help protect against cable damage
- Ergonomics design makes it easy to handle
- Each lasher includes a 6' bridle rope assembly with snap hooks, an information and operation manual and a heavy duty storage chest
- Comes with 2 extra reels for easy loading in the field
- Lasher weight: 58 lbs. without case or wire
GMP G Lasher 10500
The largest of the GMP Lashers, this unit is designed to lash large single or combination of aerial cable up to 5 in....
DCD K Lasher DCD 61500
Model K Lasher
The Model K pull-type Lasher handles just about any size lashing job. Use it to single- or double-lash a cable up to 3-1/2" outside diameter multiple cables up to a combined outside diameter of 4-5/8". The rotating drum on the Model K makes one revolution every 13". Load both payout reels to create a double lash with a support every 6-1/2" or load one payout reel for a single lash support every 13".
DCD K Lasher DCD 6150/R No Case or Lanyard
OUT OF STOCK
The model K pull type handles just about any size lashing job. Use it to single - or double-lash a single cable up to 31/2 outside diameter and multiple cables up to a combined outside diameter of 4 5/8". The rotating drum on the model K makes one revolution every 13". Load both payout reels to create a double lash with support every 61/2" or load one payout reel for a single lash support every 13".
Refurbished (90 day warranty)
GMP J2 Cable Lasher GMP 86070
Limited Time Free Ground Shipping! - Contiguous US (not including Alaska and Hawaii)
GMP J2 Cable Lasher P/N 86070
The Model J2 Cable lasher is used to lash a single aerial cable or numerous cables to a supporting strand or to an existing lashed cable with stainless steel lashing wire.
The lasher is furnished with a rugged lightweight storage chest with corrosion resistant hardware, recessed latches and a moisture-proof, tongue-in-groove design for maximum protection when not in use. Supplied with a 6 ft. bridle rope assembly and snap hooks, and an information and operation manual.
Modified Versions are Available
GMP Cable Lasher C2 71422
The compact Model C2 Cable Lasher is perfect for lashing smaller diameter aerial cables to supporting strand with stainless steel lashing wire. The new design improvements make the C2 equally suited for new construction or overlashing up to its full 1-7/8 in. bundle capacity.
GMP 71500 Sierra Cable Lasher
GMP 71500 Sierra Cable Lasher
The Sierra Cable Lasher is recommended for new construction to lash a single aerial cable or numerous cables to supporting strand with stainless steel lashing wire.
- Uses our full size industry-standard annealed stainless steel coils of lashing wire available in diameters from .038" - .065"
- Single lashes cables and wires from drop wire size up to 1.9" (50 mm) maximum outside diameter
- Lashes on strand sizes down as small as 3/16" (5 mm) all the way up to 1/2" (12 mm)
- The Lasher drum makes one revolution for every 13" (33 cm) of travel leaving the wire helically wound around the strand/cable(s) bundle creating one support per revolution
- Made from high-quality materials and precision machined just like its bigger brothers, the SIERRA Lasher is ideal for lashing smaller wire and cables where a bigger machine is too much
- The Sierra Lasher can be pulled equally as easy from below or from directly ahead
- With a like design, most parts are interchangeable with the Cable Spinning Model 5-500M Lasher
- Overall Size: 15 X 10 X 10" (38 X 25 X 25 cm)
- Weighs 19 lbs. without wire
GMP 07621 B Lashing Wire Removal 32" Delashing Needle
GMP 07621 B Lashing Wire Remover De-Lashing needle has a tapered split steel rod fits around the strand, while the steel saddle travels along behind it
on the strand and cable, stabilizing and guiding the tool as it unravels the wire.
Features two roller assemblies: the upper one is for the strand, while the lower one is for the cable.
Can remove lashing wire from any 3" diameter.
Hardigg Storm Case IM2750
Hardigg storm case IM2750 perfect to store a cable lasher. Defy the elements, guaranteed for life. Protect your cable lasher.This can be used to store a C or a J lasher The case provides the safest transportable environment for sensitive, expensive or vital equipment.
GMP70012 J2HALO GMP J2 Lasher Guard
The Lasher Guard or halo keeps your lasher free of tree limbs abd drop wire so you can be free of more work/wasted time . It bolts to your lasher with two screws and has a spring gate at the bottom. With older lashers, it may not be possible to put these on.
List Price: $199.99
Our Price: $215.00
GMP 71517 ZB MANUAL CABLE LASHER
The GMP ZB manual cable lasher will lash up to 1 1/4 diameter cable on new construction only. Simple in execution, this lasher is designed to be used in those situations where there is little room and you need to lash a 130 ft span or less. Must Use 71518 ZB Lashing wire.
Lashing Wire Grip GMP 01384
A screw type grip used to temporarily fasten lashing wire under tension before placing a permanent clamp like or D or E lashing wire clamp. Grip works with any size lashing wire. Single groove accommodates any size strand.
DISPOSABLE REEL 316 .061 LASHING WIRE DCD61020-020
DCD 61020-020 Lashing Wire Disp. Mtl. Reel, 316 SS, 0.061", 750 Ft/coil
The difference between DCD Lashing Wire and other lashing wires isn’t visible to the eye. While all lashing wires may look and feel alike, DCD lashing wire is specially annealed for extra durability where the lash meets the strand. Wound in continuous coils for easy payout, DCD lashing wires won’t come back to haunt you. Instead, the lash holds tight and stays even. DCD gives you 14 choices of size and types: Aluminum, galvanized, various grades of stainless and non-metallic. All come in popular sizes to match any job, and while our sizes and types vary, our quality doesn’t. Disposable Metal Reels: Pre-coiled on 6" aluminum reels, to fit K lashers with a 1-1/4” mounting post. (CSE K & Special K lashers).
750 feet per spool.
Polypropylene Hand-Line with Snap Hook klein 1804-60
Made of 5/16" (8 mm) three-strand polypropylene tow rope or throw rope is spliced to eye of the snap hook . Line 75' (23 m) long. Forged steel with swivel clevis and quick-acting plunger-style latch.
List Price: $120.42
Our Price: $82.63
SALE Price: $69.24
You save $51.18!
Shotgun 24" Lemco SG24
Used to push cable blocks along strand up to 16” in diameter during lashing operations. Shotguns are....
GMP 71518 ZB MANUAL Lashing Wire
Lashing Wire for the GMP ZB manual cable lasher 150ft coil in tube. This Lashing wire must be used with the 71517 ZB Lasher only.
The lashing wire coil contains 150 feet of .045 inch diameter 400 series
stainless wire in a waxed cylinder 2 X 13 1/2 inches long.
Stainless Steel Lashing Wire Type 302 .038 1600 FT. COIL
Type 302 stainless steel combines good corrosion resistance and formability at reasonable cost, and is suited for most environments. It is not recommended for use within 25 miles (40km) of salt water. Lashing wire 038302 1600' .038 302 .
Stainless Steel Lashing Wire Type 430 .045/1200'
Stainless Steal Lashing Wire Type 430
Type 430 Lashing Wire Size: .045 / 1200' per coil. Stainless steel lashing wire is used in a lasher or combination of cables to a supporting strand. It is a specially controlles annealing process, which yealds a uniform a uniform. fine grain strand structure throughout the wire length.