JONARD TK-17 - PUNCHDOWN TOOL KIT
A technician's Service Kit designed for maintaining telecommunications and data communications networks.
- EPD-914 Punchdown Tool
- 66 Blade with & without cutter
- 110 Blade with & without cutter
- CST-1i Cyclops UTP/STP Cable Stripper
- FL-2000 LED Flashlight with Zoom Lens
- JIC-22035 Probe Pick Spudger
- JIC-22148 Combo Crimper Long Nose Plier
- SD-61 6-In-1 Screwdriver
- ES-1964ERG Ergonomic Electrician Scissor
- H-75 Molded Pouch.
Our Price: $131.92
SALE Price: $91.92
You save $40.00!
Fluke Network JR-LEV-1 JackRapid Punch Down Tool
The Fluke Networks JR-LEV-1 JackRapid Punch Down Tool is a cable termination tool that is designed to give technicians maximal efficiency in cable maintenance. The JackRapid terminates jacks 8 times faster than normal tools by seating and terminating all wires at once with a simple handle squeeze. The JackRapids built-in blade cuts off excess wire, eliminating a secondary trim step. This device is designed in such a way that allows users make terminations in cramped spaces. Although the format of the JackRapid termination tool is designed to deal mainly with LEVITON 41106, 41108 and 5G108 ends it sports a replaceable blade head for use with other types of jacks.
Our Price: $90.00
SALE Price: $75.17
You save $14.83!
KLEIN VDV427-806 Punch down Tool - Multi-Tool with 1/66 Blade
The Punchdown Multi-Tool with 110/66 blade terminates and cuts wire in
one convenient step. It is spring-loaded for fast low effort seating
and terminating. The included precision ground combination 66 and 110
blade and the variety of optional WorkEnds™ driver bits provide
flexibility. The cut side is color coded yellow for identification.
pending locking impact mechanism allows non-impact operation and sure
driving with a variety of optional WorkEnds driver bits.
- Terminate and cut wire in one step with included precision ground combination 66 and 110 blade.
- Integrated Hook and Spudger for fast, easy manipulation of wire and small components.
- Selectable (hi/low) impact-force settings meet industry standards.
- Spring loaded for fast low effort seating and terminating.
- Dual material contoured chassis provides greater control and enhances comfort.
- Color coded yellow on the CUT side of the tool.
- Hook and Spudger neatly and compactly store in the shassis, out of the way when not in use.
- Induction hardened high-carbon steel for durability and long life.
- Replacement blades and optional WorkEnds kit available.
- Blade storage compartment with spring loaded locking mechanism.
**1 IN STOCK**
JONARD EPD-914116 - PUNCHDOWN TOOL WITH 66 & 110 COMBO BLADE
Punchdown Tool with Combination Blade 66 & 110.Sleek ergonomic design for easy effective wire termination. Tested up to 100,000 cycles at high-impact setting.
- Hi/Low impact setting
- Combination Hook/Spudger stored in the chassis
- Color coded yellow on the CUT side
- Enlarged blade storage compartment
- Lifetime Warranty (Essentially means unlimited impacts)
Use to properly set, seat and terminate wire. Simply position the wire, push tool, and listen for confirming pop. Wire is properly seated.