Ripley US02-7000 Adjustable Cable Semi-Con Shaving Tool
-Special Order Item-
The US02 quickly and easily removes bonded semi-con from 5 to 35 kV power cables
- Compact design accurately removes semi-con within 1.18″ (30 mm) of the jacket on mid-span & end stripping applications.
- Precision blade depth adjusts in increments of 0.004″ (0.1 mm).
- Adjusts for 0.71″ to 2.36″ (18 mm to 60 mm) cable diameters with semi-con thicknesses up to 0.095″ (2.4 mm).
- A revolving ergonomic handle & accessible adjustment knobs reduce effort & potential strain from repetitive shaving functions.
- Stop position squares off the edge to complete the shaving operation without the need for an additional clamp.
- Factory-set blade is easily replaced.
Ripley 81460 MSAT Micro Buffer Shaver (W/O INSERT)
Patent-pending, compact & user-friendly mid-span access tool with interchangeable inserts to accommodate buffer tube diameters from 1.2 to 1.8 mm.
- Patent-pending, compact & user-friendly mid-span access tool with interchangeable inserts to accommodate buffer tube diameters from 1.2 to 1.8 mm
- Double-sided blade increases longevity & fixed components require no additional adjustments
- Locking lever mechanism provides constant pressure between the tool halves to ensure precise & consistent shaving operations
Ripley US07-7000 Adjustable 600-1000V Secondary Cable Stripper
Quick and easy end or midspan stripping of cable insulation.
- Equipped with safe, recessed blade to prevent potential injury & blade damage
- Quickly adjusts to suit THHN, XHHW & USE secondary cables with 0.3″ to 1.375″ (7.6 mm to 35 mm) cable diameters, eliminating the need for bushings
- Easily adjusts with detent actuated knob & fine adjustment knob to match insulation thickness for fast stripping without conductor damage
- Features a replaceable, machined & ground tool steel blade
- Combines the end & mid-span strip performance of the UtilityTool® WS 71 & WS 72 with added features, stability & cable sizes
- Durable bronze bushings provides longevity
RIPLEY FO-CF 81400 Center Feed Cable Stripper For Fiber Optic Cable
Compact design for precise, longitudinal fiber stripping.
- Compact, lightweight & ergonomic tool with center feed design provides precise, longitudinal fiber stripping from the 900 micron buffer coating down to the 125 micron bare fiber
- Convenient, side-mounted stripper blades remove the 1.6 to 3 mm jackets
- All cutting surfaces are precision-formed, hardened, tempered & ground to ensure accurate fiber stripping without damaging the fiber
- Factory-set & no adjustment necessary
Polywater® QC-KIT2 QuicKleen™ Fiber EndFace Cleaner
QuicKleen™ is a unique solvent blend that cleans completely, leaves no residue, and evaporates quickly. QuicKleen Fiber EndFace Cleaner is available in a convenient 2-fl oz/60-ml spray package, and as part of an all-inclusive kit.
List Price: $130.01
Our Price: $114.72
You save $15.29!
RIPLEY FO 103-D 2 Hole Fiber Optic Stripper
Compact, two-hole design that does not require any adjustment.
- Two hole design efficiently strips away the 1.6 to 3 mm jacket or 900 micron tight buffer & 250 micron buffer coating from the 125 micron bare fiber in one compact tool that is factory-set & does not require any adjustment
- Manufactured to precise tolerances, its diameter holes & V-openings in blade allow for accurate & clean stripping without scratching or nicking the bare fiber
- Pivot pin, spring & precision handles with printed stripping reference enhance the functionality & durability of the tool
Ripley 81514 Buffer Tube Insert 1.4mm for MSAT Micro
The Ripley Miller MSAT Mid-Span Access Tool can quickly and easily access fibers in 1.3 mm, 1.4 mm, 1.5 mm, 1.6 mm, 1.7 mm buffer tubes in a mid-span location without fiber damage. The tool design
incorporates buffer tube size gages on the tool body for ease of selecting proper
tube splitting channel. All blades are precisely factory mounted in tube
slitting channels with no adjustment required by the installer. mounted
in tube slitting channels with no adjustment required by the installer.
Ripley 81315 RBT Miller® Riser Cable Fiber Break Out Tool
The Miller RBT Riser Break-out Tool is designed to cut an
access window in 8.5mm, 10.5mm, and 14mm riser cable
jackets without adjustment.
- Compact & lightweight tool designed to shave a longitudinal break-out window in riser cable in FTTH-MDU (multiple dwelling units) applications without damaging the fiber
- Features a narrow aluminum body to easily access closely spaced & surface-mounted riser cables
- Factory-set, high-carbon steel blade is recessed to prevent injury
RIPLEY 46107-CFS2 Fiber Optic Stripper
For stripping 250 micron buffer coating to expose 125 micron cladded fiber
Second hole for stripping 2-3mm fiber jackets
140 µm diameter hole and V-opening in blade allows removal of 250 micron buffer coating from 125 micron fiber
Pre-set at the factory - no adjustments needed
Will not scratch or nick glass fiber
All stripping surfaces are manufactured to precise tolerances to assure clean, smooth strips
Comfort-grip, ergonomic handles
Lock to hold tool closed when it is not in use
Made in the USA
Part No.: 46107
Polywater® DT-D50 QuicKleen™ Fiber EndFace Cleaner
Polywater’s non-woven FiberKleen™ Towelettes trap dirt and absorb contaminants from fiber optic cable and optical equipment. A smooth wiping surface and durable material promote easy, effective cleaning.